As you might expect, there's more than one way to change your password.
Ctrl + Alt + Delete (if logged on as yourself)
From within Windows (virtual or physical)
- Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete
- Select Change a Password
- Select your account
- Enter your current and new passwords
Go to the website https://s.riverview.org/passwordreset
- Enter your Riverview e-mail address in the user ID field
- Fill in the capsha challenge
- Choose two of your previously setup verification methods and enter the code sent or approve the app notification
- Enter and confirm your new password
Login to VMware Horizon Client from the desktop
Login with your current credentials
Click the Ctrl+Alt+Delete at the top of the screen
select Change Password
Enter and confirm your new password
Don't forget to update other devices. They will also need to know your new password if they are configured to retrieve your email or calendar.
If your password has expired
If your password has already expired, many systems (Windows, Office 365, OneView/Epic) will automatically prompt you to reset your password the next time you logon. To do so, you will need to provide your expired password an a new unique password that meets our password requirements.