Domain passwords must meet these requirements.
- 8 characters or more
- Change every 6 months
- Contain 3 character types or more:
- A-Z uppercase
- a-z lowercase
- 0-9 numbers
- !-? punctuation
- May not include your name
- May not match your previous 12 passwords
Good passwords are long, random, and unique for each service.
- Longer passwords are much stronger
- Use a unique password for every website and application
- Use a mix of letters, numbers, and symbols
- Securely store your passwords in a password manager
Your password should be unique, known only to you.
- Don't share your password
- Don't accept passwords from others (e.g. do not login for someone else)
- Don't display or hide passwords near keyboards, monitors, mouse pads, unlocked desk drawers
- Refrain from using your work passwords anywhere else